Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sample Photo Collage

I used our images as the "Guinea Pig" to create a photo collage. These are 4x6 sized images and are 9 cents each. That's $9.00 for 100 if you are doing 100 letters. I'm printing links to this project (http://lettersforcdh.blogspot.com/) and my chosen websites on white address labels and putting them on the back of each collage. The collage will go in the envelope along with the letter that I've written about Carter's journey. Thanks for the great ideas. Keep them coming b/c the more of an impact we can make, the better chance we have of capturing someone's attention.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'll be doing this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks for posting the addresses to Ellen and Oprah below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have created a photo collage of my daughter on shutterfly but was wondering where you got BIG blue envelopes... I don't want the collage to fold.. :)

    ReplyDelete