Monday, May 18, 2009

Videos

A fellow CDH mom sent me a suggestion this morning that I think is a fabulous idea. Many of us have video montages of our babies detailing their story through pictures. She suggested that we send these videos to Ellen (and whoever else you wish to mail to) along with our letters. I am sending 100 letters and will send a few copies of our video montage as well. I found recordable DVDs at Target (5 of them for $5) and this mom found blue DVD mailers online. If you are able to include a copy of your story this way, it's just another way to make a huge impact.

As a side note, I bought my blue paper and invitation-sized envelopes from Staples if you are looking for a supplier. Several people have emailed me that they have found online suppliers as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help. Less than 2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment