Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Q & A

We've had a few questions and I'm sure more will come up this week, so we'll try to keep up with them and update them here.

Q: Are we sending 1 or more than 1 email to Oprah?
A: I had only planned on sending 1, but I hadn't actually considered sending more than 1. Send as many as you have time for and maybe if we flood their inbox they might take notice!

Q: What color are we using?
A: Any shade of BLUE you wish to use. For example, I have light blue paper + envelopes and metallic blue DVD mailers.

Q: How many are you sending to Ellen?
A: I am sending 100 Letters to Ellen and 20 to the Associated Press + my emails to Oprah. The idea is to flood their mailboxes with blue, blue, blue plus the CDH facts.

Q: What is going on the back of the envelopes?
A: A fact about CDH (in Jen's post below) plus the web address to the project (http://lettersforcdh.blogspot.com). You can also include the web address to your personal website/blog.

Q: Are you typing or handwriting?
A: It's completely up to you and what you have time for. I will be typing my letter, but handwriting my envelopes.

Q: If I am mailing from outside the US, what day should I mail?
A: July 15, 2009. That way they are all post-marked on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment